Smith Prophecy OTG Snow Goggles
Smith Prophecy goggles give you the visual advantage of our ChromaPop™ lens tech. The contrast-enhancing, color-popping view helps define every feature in the terrain so you can ski with confidence, no matter the lighting. Their spherical lens maintains distortion-free clarity across your full range of peripheral vision, and adjustable vents let you regulate the airflow for a fog-free view. Our over-the-glass fit maintains a helmet-compatible, pressure-free fit for comfort that lasts all day.
- Available with ChromaPop™ Storm Rose Flash Lens to enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop. Engineered to get the most out of any stormy or low light environment with 50% VLT.
- Fits over the glasses (OTG ) and is compatible with our optical docking system (ODS) prescription lens insert
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- Spherical Carbonic-x lens for distortion-free optics and impact resistance
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens for fog-free performance
- Patented regulator adjustable lens ventilation helps eliminate moisture
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Two-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Floating foam membrane eliminates eyeglass temple pressure
- Comes with a Microfiber goggle bag
- Medium / Large fit
- comes with Black Frame/Strap
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
purchased these goggles as a replacement for my bolle y6 goggles as bolle has stopped producing replacement lenses.(unfortunate) I have a small face. these fit a little larger than the y6, however are easily acclimated to. Some slight fishbowl effect with the curved lens, however this could be owing to my vision correction.(astigmatism).Storm rose lens works great in low light to cloudy bright overcast. All in all a great fitting goggle works well over helmet with little to no shake. Next purchase will be the rx insert!!!