Smith Vida MIPS Helmet
Life only gets better with the Smith Vida womens ski helmet. A lightweight easy to control ventilated helmet made of a polycarbonate shell molded with EPS foam producing an ultralight all day wear ski helmet. The Vida is designed to match goggle frame curvature so the Vida pairs up well with most goggles. Audio compatible. The Vida features both MIPS and Koroyd head protection technologies, Vapor Fit dial in head circumference fit, AirEvac adjustable 12 vent climate control, and women's XT2 antibacterial performance lining. A fully equipped ski helmet that will not dissapoint.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Regulator climate control allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment
- VaporFit Snow™ dial adjustment system offers 270-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- 12 vents
- Removable, audio-compatible ear pads for form-fitting comfort
Available in Matte Quartz/Limestone in sizes Small 51-55cm, Medium 55-59cm, Large 59-63cm, measuring head circumference.