Anon M2 Perceive Snow Goggles w/ Spare Lens
The Anon M2 goggle is your answer to step into the realm of next-generation goggle technology. Swapping lenses has never been easier thanks to Anon's Magna-Tech Quick Lens Change technology where lenses are fastened and secured through the use of magnets. Stay fog-free with channel venting that enhances airflow and keeps your vision clear no matter the conditions. Some of the M2's include a MFI Facemask that connects to the bottom of the goggle magnetically while all M2's are compatabile with and accept the MFI Facemask.
- Frame Height: 96mm
- WALL-TO-WALL VISION High-performance riding demands the best possible field of vision. Wall-to-Wall incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit. The result is a truly unobstructed viewing experience.
- FLUSH MOUNT OUTRIGGER Engineered to adapt to all face shapes and sizes, Anon’s outrigger systems distribute pressure evenly for the best possible fit and proper goggle to helmet alignment. Whether it’s our pivoting outrigger, pivoting hinge, or flush mount outrigger, Anon delivers optimal comfort and strap placement every time.
- TRIPLE LAYER FACE FOAM Anon’s variable density face foams utilize moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort.
- LIGHTWEIGHT THERMOPLASTIC POLYURETHANE (TPU) FRAME Anon goggles are constructed with the highest quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). Thoroughly tested on hill and in the lab, Anon’s TPU has the highest resistance to abrasion, maintains consistent flexibility in changing temperatures and has superior elasticity to fit every face shape
- MAGNA-TECH® QUICK LENS CHANGE TECHNOLOGY Anon’s patented, Magna-Tech® technology is the industry leader in quick lens change technology. Using rare earth magnets and up to eight points of connection, Magna-Tech provides riders with a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal with unsurpassed retention. Effortless, self-aligning lens changes make Magna-Tech the pinnacle in high-speed change-outs and style.
- ANON SPHERICAL LENS TECHNOLOGY Spherical lens construction combines de-centered technology with lens curvature that mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics.
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition
- OVER THE GLASS (OTG) COMPATIBLE Anon offers a wide range of frames that can accommodate prescription eyewear worn underneath the goggle, which means never having to sacrifice vision, comfort or style on the hill.
- No-Slip Silicone Strap
- Full Permeter Channel Venting
- Nylon Compression Molded Goggle Case
- Microfiber Goggle Bag
Green - PERCEIVE Sunny Bronze (VLT 17% / S3), Spare Lens: PERCEIVE Cloudy Burst (VLT 59% / S1)
Black - PERCEIVE Variable Green (VLT 22% / S2), Spare Lens: PERCEIVE Cloudy Pink (VLT 53% / S1) WITH FACEMASK
Black - PERCEIVE Sunny Red (VLT 14% / S3), Spare Lens: PERCEIVE Cloudy Burst (VLT 59% / S1)
Gray - PERCEIVE Variable Blue (VLT 21% / S2), Spare Lens: PERCEIVE Cloudy Pink (VLT 53% / S1)
Atlas Black - PERCEIVE Sunny Onyx (VLT 6% / S4), Spare Lens: PERCEIVE Variable Violet (VLT 34% / S2) WITH FACEMASK
Smoke - PERCEIVE Sunny Onyx (VLT 6% / S4), Spare Lens: PERCEIVE Variable Violet (VLT 34% / S2) WITH FACEMASK