Tifosi Alliant Lens
- All Tifosi lenses provide 100% protection from all harmful UVA & UVB light rays.
- All lenses are constructed from scratch resistant, shatterproof polycarbonate material.
- Polarized lenses feature embedded polarized material, not simply a thin polarized coating.
- Optically decentered lenses eliminate distortion and prevent distracting magnification.
- Tifosi's proprietary glare guard lens coating prevents unnecessary glare & reduces eye strain and fatigue.
- Enliven lenses separate color wavelengths to fine tune your view, enhance contrast, and improve your view.
- Clear - Transparent lens. 95.6% VLT
- AC Red - The ideal "All Condition" lens for any weather. 41.4% VLT
- Extreme Contrast - lens for athletes seeking an edge in distinguishing terrain details. Light rose color. 39.1% VLT
- Golf/Tennis - enhances your ability to pick up a ball in flight by providing a balance of target and background brightness. 16.4% VLT
- Smoke - Ideal lens for every day use. Glare guard mirror for extra glare protection. 15.4% VLT
- Enliven Golf - This lens has been purposefully designed to enhance the color green so you can see the cuts on the green or the rolls in the fairway better. 15.8% VLT
- Enliven Bike - This lens was specifically designed to highlight terrain by manipulating color wavelengths, a lower light lens with a rose base tint. 39.1% VLT
- Clarion Blue Mirror - 14.7% VLT
- Clarion Red Mirror - 14.5% VLT
- Light Night Fototec - Widest range of transition, color-neutral tint that won't distort colors. Best in low light to partly overcast weather. 76-28% VLT
- Smoke Fototec - Multi-purpose tint that is color-neutral. Great for full-sun to overcast conditions. 48-15% VLT
- Smoke Polarized Fototec - All sports activities and casual use in sunny conditions. 32-12% VLT
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ordered two different Tifosi Alliant lenses to use with my existing glasses. Lenses came well packaged and flawless out of the bag. I have used both and have not had any trouble changing out the lenses. I would (and already have) recommend this product to my peers!
My Alliant frames (not purchased at Pro-Lens) came with the Smoke Fototec lens, which are great for overcast days or for rides that start out in daylight but end in the dark. In bright sun though I wanted a lens that was a bit darker so I ordered the regular Smoke from Pro-Lens as a replacement.I'm happy having both options now, and swapping the lens is quite easy. Everything clicks into place, including the nosepiece.Everything about the purchasing experience was good too, despite needing to have it shipped internationally. Would definitely consider buying from Pro-Lens again, especially since it's not easy to find lenses for these frames from retailers that will ship to Canada.