Ashbury Hornet Snow Goggles
If you are looking for a straight forward goggle that works and performs as a good snow goggle should, the Ashbury line up of goggles should make you pause for a moment and remember what good value in a snow goggle used to look like.
The Hornet is the magnetic lens version of the classically styled Sonic, featuring a larger frame and premium mirrored lenses to match their premium aesthetic. The Ashbury Hornet has a lightweight frame with the widest field of vision of the entire Ashbury line. Moisture wicking face foam and armored venting top and bottom providing plenty of ventilation that will keep you fog free. All Hornet's include an extra Yellow Low Light Lens.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane construction (TPU) is lightweight, durable & extremely flexible for an optimal fit.
- Mirrored lens: A dark grey tinted lens for partly sunny to extremely bright & reflective conditions.
- Additional Yellow Lens Included: Perfect for low light, cloudy days and night riding.
- Cylindrical Lenses: A flat, thin and flexible lens makes for clear, distortion-free vision.
- Anti-Scratch Treatment: A hard coating applied to the lens protects the goggles from damage.
- Magnetic Lens Technology: Yes! Making lens changing a quick and easy happening.
- 100% UV protection to shield your eyes from harmful high-altitude UV rays.
- Full perimeter venting maximizes airflow to prevent condensation from sweat & moisture.
- Multi-density hypoallergenic face foam backed with moisture-wicking micro-fleece for breathability & comfort.
- Adjustable stretch strap with texture for a secure fit.
- Helmet compatible frame design.
- Includes microfiber storage bag, doubles as a lens cloth.
- Black Triangle with a Gold Mirror Lens (21% VLT) and Bonus Yellow Lens (54% VLT).
- New Script with a Blue Mirror Lens (18% VLT) and Bonus Yellow Lens (54% VLT).
Making products that look great, function properly and that don't cost a fortune has always been a key focus of the brand, while backing the product with the best team in snowboarding today. Many things have changed over the years, but the passion behind the brand and the love of snowboarding remains the same. Ashbury pays homage to its roots while looking forward to the future.