Ashbury Sonic Snow Goggles
If you are looking for a straight forward goggle that works and performs as a good snow goggle should, the Ashbury Sonic should make you pause for a moment and remember what good value in a snow goggle used to look like. The Ashbury Sonic is a modern looking medium sized frame with a sleek fit. Every Sonic comes with two lenses so that no matter what the conditions, you are covered right out of the box. Moisture wicking face foam and armored venting top and bottom providing plenty of ventilation will keep you fog free. The flexible polyurethane frame will provide a comfortable fit while providing many seasons of enjoyment.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane construction (TPU) is lightweight, durable & extremely flexible for an optimal fit.
- Dark Smoke Lens: A dark grey tinted lens perfect for partly sunny to extremely bright & reflective conditions.
- Additional Yellow Lens Included: Perfect for low light, cloudy days and night riding.
- A "Frameless" design and look.
- Cylindrical Lenses: A flat, thin and flexible lens makes for clear, distortion-free vision.
- Anti-Scratch Treatment: A hard coating applied to the lens protects the goggles from damage.
- 100% UV protection to shield your eyes from harmful high-altitude UV rays.
- Full perimeter venting maximizes airflow to prevent condensation from sweat & moisture.
- Multi-density hypoallergenic face foam backed with moisture-wicking micro-fleece for breathability & comfort.
- Adjustable stretch strap with texture for a secure fit.
- Helmet compatible frame design.
- Medium-large unisex fit & design.
- Includes microfiber storage bag, doubles as a lens cloth.
- Black Triangle with a Dark Smoke Lens (17% VLT) and Bonus Yellow Lens (54% VLT).
- White Triangle with a Dark Smoke Lens (17% VLT) and Bonus Yellow Lens (54% VLT).
Making products that look great, function properly and that don't cost a fortune has always been a key focus of the brand, while backing the product with the best team in snowboarding today. Many things have changed over the years, but the passion behind the brand and the love of snowboarding remains the same. Ashbury pays homage to its roots while looking forward to the future.