Electric Kleveland II Snow Goggles w/ Extra Lens
All New KLEVELAND II Magnetic Snow Goggles
What can we say. Electric took it's number one selling goggle and took it to another level with the quick change magnetic lenses. Now you can change lenses on the fly. Comes with two lenses, one for bright days and one yellow low light lens. Great fit, instantly a shop favorite.Features
- Marcus Kleveland Signature Goggle
- Interchangeable Magnetic Lens System
- Premium Optics – Mold Injected Cylindrical Lens
- Performance Lens Coatings
- Bonus Yellow Lens: VLT 67%, Category 1. Best for night riding and low light conditions.
- Black Acid - Red Chrome Lens VLT 28%, Category 2. Best for snow and stormy conditions.
- White Tron - Gold Chrome VLT 23%, Category 2. Best for snow and stormy conditions.
- Army Drab - Blue Chrome VLT 22%, Category 2. Best for snow and stormy conditions.
Leo's Review Notes: Tested the Kleveland II on a frigid day with squeaky snow. Wore an Army Drab with the Blue Chrome 22% VLT lens. The lens performed excellent on a day that had some sun and clouds, but mostly clouds. For sure the Red and Gold Chrome lens will perform just as well. The one feature that struck me was the good fit and the super wide and low field of vision. Pleanty of visability looking down and never felt crowded looking side to side. The straight up Yellow lens was perfect for the last hour and of course super easy to change with the fully magnetic lenses that you literally just drop on the frame, could have skied another hour past closing!