Electric Kleveland Snow Goggles
Snowboarder Marcus Kleveland has proven to be one of the most innovative and creative snowboarders in the world and his collaboration with Electric with the first-ever signature goggle in partnership is no exception. We see big things ahead for this guy, and this goggle...This is The Kleveland! This goggle was Electric's #1 selling goggle of 2021.
- Over The Glass (OTG) Compatible
- Ergonomic Frame Design
- Mold Injected Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) Frame
- 100% UV Protection
- Dual Cylindrical Thermoformed Lens
- Wide Peripheral Vision
- Super Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch Hard Coating
- Contoured Triple Layer Face Foam
- 40mm Strap with Adjuster
- Helmet Compatible Frame
- Microfiber Goggle Bag included
- Featuring the "Keyhole System"
- Tongue and groove replacement lens system
- Black Tape w/ Brose/Gold Chrome Lens: VLT 13% Cat 3. Sunny or partly cloudy conditions.
- Matte Black w/Brose/Red Chrome Lens: VLT 14% Cat 3. Partly cloudy to sunny conditions.
- Murked w/Jet Black Lens: VLT 6%, Cat 4. Sunny conditions.
- Camo Volt w/Jet Black Lens: VLT 6%, Cat 4. Sunny conditions.
- Realtree w/Red Chrome Lens: VLT 23%, Cat 2. Stormy or cloudy conditions.
- Murked w/Jet Black Lens and bonus lens: VLT 6%, Cat 4. Sunny conditions.
- Matte White w/Gold Chrome Lens and bonus lens: VLT 20%, Cat 2. Snowy and cloudy conditions.
- Bonus Light Green Lens: VLT 68% Cat 1. Snowy and cloudy conditions.
*What the heck is VLT? * VLT or Visible Light Transmission is the measured percentage of available light allowed thru the lens and reaches your eye. So the lower the VLT the less light that reaches your eye and the higher the VLT the more light that reaches your eye.
Leo's Review Notes: Tested in the Spring of 2021 and without a doubt a very comfortable frame with plenty of view up and down. Never felt like the frame was blocking my view left or right and because of the shape of the goggle it was if no frame existed below as the the look down was plentiful. Used the Gold Chrome lens which has always been a favorite of mine and did exceptionally well on a mostly sunny day with some clouds. Kudos to Marcus Kleveland and Electric Visual for designing a great goggle at a great price.