Giro Axis & Ella Lens
Replacement lenses for Giro's new ski and snowboard goggles - the Axis and the Ella. Both goggles share the same lens.
- Clear - A very high quality clear lens for use at night or in extreme low light conditions. 90% VLT
- Yellow - Used for low light to moderately cloudy conditions. 75% VLT
VIVID Lenses - Enhance contrast and boost confidence. The new VIVID lens technology manipulates blue light to enhance contrast and definition. VIVID reduces eyestrain, improves reaction time, boosts confidence and delivers precise vision without over saturation.
Stormy / Low Light Conditions: Cat.S1
- Vivid Apex - Best in stormy snowy low light conditions. 77% VLT
- Vivid Infrared - This lens is unbeatable in the most challenging conditions – when sky and snow become one and visibility is minimal. The spectral curve is tuned to allow a high portion of long wavelength red light while reducing infrared rays. 50% VLT
Mixed Sun and Cloud Conditions: Cat.S2
- Vivid Ember - This versatile lens features a red mirror that improves contrast and definition while reducing infrared rays. From cloudy to sunny days, this Ember lens will help you read snow irregularities and reduce eye fatigue. 27% VLT
- Vivid Pink - This all-day pink mirror allows a high portion of long wavelength red light with a reduction in infrared rays. The result improves contrast and definition from cloudy to sunny days. 27% VLT
- Vivid Emerald - This stylish lens features a green mirror and allows a high portion of long wavelength red light to improve contrast from cloudy to sunny days. 22% VLT
- Vivid Copper - This copper lens features a bronze mirror coating and allows an equal distribution of colored light, creating true color perception while improving contrast, definition and reduced eye fatigue. 21% VLT
- Vivid Petrol - A rose base tint coupled with Giro's patented light filtering and color wavelength manipulating technology, Vivid, makes the Petrol a contrast boosting everyday wear lens on steroids. A Shop Favorite. 27% VLT
- Vivid Royal - This versatile sun lens features a blue mirror treatment and allows a high portion of long wavelength red light (while simultaneously limiting color peaks) for improved contrast in sunny conditions. 19% VLT
Sunny / High Alpine Conditions: Cat.S3
- Vivid Onyx - This lens features a silver mirror treatment that enhances contrast while limiting color peaks, providing less eye fatigue and improved reaction time in bright sun. 16 % VLT
Extreme Sun: Cat. S4
- Vivid Jet Black - Best of all Vivid lenses for glacier bright sunny days. 7% VLT
* VLT (Visible Light Transmission) The percentage of available light allowed to reach the eye.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great for very low light or night skiing!