Giro Axis Snow Goggles
The Giro Axis is a standout magnetic ski goggle with a sleek very modern semi frameless design, two vivid lenses, and Giro's EVAK Vent Technology to keep you fog free on the toughest days. Medium fit that will accomadate many face sizes and four self locating magnets and four snap pins to secure the lens will have you spending more time on the hill and less time changing lenses.
- Magnetic lenses
- Medium Fit
- Two Vivid Lenses
- Triple Layered Face Foam
- Anti-Fog Coated Lenses
- EVAK Ventilation
- Black Woodmark with Vivid Royal
- Grey Woodmark with Vivid Ember
- Grey Woodmark with Vivid Emerald
- Midnight Mono withVivid Royal
The Axis includes two of the best lenses in the business with premium VIVID lenses with Optics by ZEISS (one all-conditions lens and one storm/low-light lens). EVAK Vent Technology and anti-fog coating keep moisture in check. The Axis is ready for all aspects, conditions and every element.
VIVID Lenses - Enhance contrast and boost confidence. The new VIVID lens technology manipulates blue light to enhance contrast and definition. VIVID reduces eyestrain, improves reaction time, boosts confidence and delivers precise vision without over saturation.
Bonus Lens Included - VIVID Infrared - This lens is unbeatable in the most challenging conditions – when sky and snow become one and visibility is minimal. The spectral curve is tuned to allow a high portion of long wavelength red light while reducing infrared rays. 58% VLT
- Vivid Ember - This versatile lens features a red mirror that improves contrast and definition while reducing infrared rays. From cloudy to sunny days, this Ember lens will help you read snow irregularities and reduce eye fatigue. 35% VLT
- Vivid Emerald -This stylish lens features a green mirror and allows a high portion of long wavelength red light to improve contrast from cloudy to sunny days. 22% VLT
- Vivid Royal - This versatile sun lens features a blue mirror treatment and allows a high portion of long wavelength red light (while simultaneously limiting color peaks) for improved contrast in sunny conditions. 16% VLT