Giro Compass & Field Lens
Replacement lenses for the Giro Compass and Field snow goggle. The Compass replacement lens is spherical, and provides excellent anti-fog protection. What else is expected from these killer Carl Zeiss Vision lenses?
Buy two Compass and/or Field lenses and receive a FREE clear lens!
- Clear - A very high quality clear lens for use at night or in extreme low light conditions. 90% VLT
- Amber Pink - An amber base tint is pumped up with a light refining flash coating that glows bright pink. The result is a perfect all day tint. 37% VLT
- Rose Silver - A rose-based tint that enhances depth perception, combined with a single-layer silver flash that tunes light transmission for medium light conditins. 30%VLT
- Loden Green - Our green on green combo is an amazing full sun tint. A bright green flash coating keeps your vision crisp and your style on lock. 26% VLT
- Loden Yellow - Same green base tint and VLT as our Loden Green lens, but hit with a yellow flash. 20% VLT
- Grey Cobalt - Same base tint as the Grey Purple tint but with a cobalt blue flash mirror coating. 10% VLT
- Grey Purple - This tint is perfect for when the sun is out and there isn't a cloud in sight. 25% VLT
- Black Limo - A classic grey lens with a deep black mirror treatment that allows true color perception with enhanced definition in very bright conditions. 15% VLT
- Rose Silver Polarized - A rose base tint combined with a polarization filter with an advanced manufacturing technique to deliver exceptional visual acuity with minimal distortion when glare is a concern. 17% VLT
- Ultra Black - A darker version of the Black Limo used for high alpine skiing and riding in extremely bright conditions. 9% VLT
- Amber Gold - Amber base tint with a Gold mirror coating. Blocks glare and enhances detail in bright light conditions. 23% VLT
VIVID Lenses - Enhance contrast and boost confidence. The new VIVID lens technology manipulates blue light to enhance contrast and definition. VIVID reduces eyestrain, improves reaction time, boosts confidence and delivers precise vision without over saturation.
Stormy / Low Light Conditions: Cat.S1
- Vivid Apex - Best in stormy snowy low light conditions. 77% VLT
- Vivid Infrared - This lens is unbeatable in the most challenging conditions – when sky and snow become one and visibility is minimal. The spectral curve is tuned to allow a high portion of long wavelength red light while reducing infrared rays. 50% VLT
Mixed Sun and Cloud Conditions: Cat.S2
- Vivid Ember - This versatile lens features a red mirror that improves contrast and definition while reducing infrared rays. From cloudy to sunny days, this Ember lens will help you read snow irregularities and reduce eye fatigue. 27% VLT
- Vivid Pink - This all-day pink mirror allows a high portion of long wavelength red light with a reduction in infrared rays. The result improves contrast and definition from cloudy to sunny days. 27% VLT
- Vivid Emerald - This stylish lens features a green mirror and allows a high portion of long wavelength red light to improve contrast from cloudy to sunny days. 22% VLT
- Vivid Copper - This copper lens features a bronze mirror coating and allows an equal distribution of colored light, creating true color perception while improving contrast, definition and reduced eye fatigue. 21% VLT
- Vivid Petrol - A rose base tint coupled with Giro's patented light filtering and color wavelength manipulating technology, Vivid, makes the Petrol a contrast boosting everyday wear lens on steroids. A Shop Favorite. 27% VLT
- Vivid Royal - This versatile sun lens features a blue mirror treatment and allows a high portion of long wavelength red light (while simultaneously limiting color peaks) for improved contrast in sunny conditions. 19% VLT
Sunny / High Alpine Conditions: Cat.S3
- Vivid Onyx - This lens features a silver mirror treatment that enhances contrast while limiting color peaks, providing less eye fatigue and improved reaction time in bright sun. 16 % VLT
Extreme Sun: Cat. S4
- Vivid Jet Black - Best of all Vivid lenses for glacier bright sunny days. 7% VLT
* VLT (Visible Light Transmission) The percentage of available light allowed to reach the eye.
The images used do not display the true shape of the Giro Compass & Field lens. Please call us at 1-800-PRO-LENS if you are unsure of your model.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent lens for bright sunny days. Replacing the lens is however a chore. No instructions are included, but would be helpful.
I always have trouble seeing when I ski in flat light. This lens is so great, I can keep my goggles on all the time. Love it.
PRO-LENS sent exactly what I ordered and on time. The whole process was simple and easy.
Product was exactly as specified delivered in a timely manner. A very refreshing experience.