Giro Contact Lens
Replacement magnetic lenses for Giro's new Contact snow goggle. Spherical double lenses by ZEISS.
- Clear - A very high quality clear lens for use at night or in extreme low light conditions. 90% VLT
- Ultra Black - A darker version of the Black Limo used for high alpine skiing and riding in extremely bright conditions. 9% VLT
VIVID Lenses - Enhance contrast and boost confidence. The new VIVID lens technology manipulates blue light to enhance contrast and definition. VIVID reduces eyestrain, improves reaction time, boosts confidence and delivers precise vision without over saturation.
Stormy / Low Light Conditions:
- Vivid Apex - Best in stormy snowy low light conditions. 75% VLT
- Vivid Infrared - This lens is unbeatable in the most challenging conditions – when sky and snow become one and visibility is minimal. The spectral curve is tuned to allow a high portion of long wavelength red light while reducing infrared rays. 58% VLT
Mixed Sun and Cloud Conditions:
- Vivid Ember - This versatile lens features a red mirror that improves contrast and definition while reducing infrared rays. From cloudy to sunny days, this Ember lens will help you read snow irregularities and reduce eye fatigue. 35% VLT
- Vivid Pink - This all-day pink mirror allows a high portion of long wavelength red light with a reduction in infrared rays. The result improves contrast and definition from cloudy to sunny days. 32% VLT
- Vivid Emerald - This stylish lens features a green mirror and allows a high portion of long wavelength red light to improve contrast from cloudy to sunny days. 22% VLT
- Vivid Copper - This copper lens features a bronze mirror coating and allows an equal distribution of colored light, creating true color perception while improving contrast, definition and reduced eye fatigue. 18% VLT
Sunny / High Alpine Conditions:
- Vivid Royal - This versatile sun lens features a blue mirror treatment and allows a high portion of long wavelength red light (while simultaneously limiting color peaks) for improved contrast in sunny conditions. 16% VLT
- Vivid Onyx - This lens features a silver mirror treatment that enhances contrast while limiting color peaks, providing less eye fatigue and improved reaction time in bright sun. 14% VLT
- Jet Black - Best of all Vivid lenses for glacier bright sunny days. 9% VLT
* VLT (Visible Light Transmission) The percentage of available light allowed to reach the eye.
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I tried to get new lens from any place here in Steamboat, but no one had them, Giro didn't have the lines either, I found you guys and giro was to have sent me a check to replace my lenes but after 3 weeks they won't contact me or replay to me, so thankyou for haveing my lenes and for being so prompt to sent them and I love them, even if i have to pay for them myself although they are less than a year old and under waarentty from giro who won't stand up to their warranty
Great lens. Good for both sunny and cloudy weather and has a pleasant rose colored tint. I got it as an in-between lens for my Black Limo and Blaze Persimmon lenses. If you could only have one lens, this would be a good choice.
My Giro Contact came with 2 great lens but at the 2 ends of the spectrum. Prolens.com knew which lens would complement the others for VT changing conditions. Used it & I give it☆☆☆☆☆. Transaction was easy with quick delivery. Highly recommend.
Needed this 16% VLT lens for very bright alpine skiing in clear skies at 2,500m. It came real quick, and I was very happy. It complements the other two Giro Contact Lenses I have.Easy to order and a great website that describes each lens in details.I was charged around $15 by the UK mail for UK sales tax, but this was totally to be expected; although sometimes they don't charge you :-).
Giro apparently has a hard time making these lenses or they under-ordered this year, but Pro Lens had the only darker tint lens for the Giro Contact goggle that I could find online or anywhere.The Contact goggle has a magnetic closure for the lenses and if one is not careful and the fit isn't PERFECT, the lens will come off too easily when one is removing the goggle up onto the helmet. This happened twice to me with this replacement lens - never happened with the lens that came with the goggles. I must say that the fit was not perfect on this replacement lens. All ordering and shipping was flawless, but the fit was not.
Got this replacement lens cheaper than on the Giro website if they had had it (which they didn't). It arrived from Prolens very quickly, and it performs exactly as I had hoped -- great for low-light and flat light skiing. The magnetic attachment (with just 1 fastener)on the Contact goggles is great; I can change the lens literally in a minute.