Giro Contact Lens
Replacement magnetic lenses for Giro's new Contact snow goggle. Spherical double lenses by ZEISS.
- Clear - A very high quality clear lens for use at night or in extreme low light conditions. 90% VLT
- Ultra Black - A darker version of the Black Limo used for high alpine skiing and riding in extremely bright conditions. 9% VLT
VIVID Lenses - Enhance contrast and boost confidence. The new VIVID lens technology manipulates blue light to enhance contrast and definition. VIVID reduces eyestrain, improves reaction time, boosts confidence and delivers precise vision without over saturation.
Stormy / Low Light Conditions: Cat.S1
- Vivid Apex - Best in stormy snowy low light conditions. 77% VLT
- Vivid Infrared - This lens is unbeatable in the most challenging conditions – when sky and snow become one and visibility is minimal. The spectral curve is tuned to allow a high portion of long wavelength red light while reducing infrared rays. 50% VLT
Mixed Sun and Cloud Conditions: Cat.S2
- Vivid Ember - This versatile lens features a red mirror that improves contrast and definition while reducing infrared rays. From cloudy to sunny days, this Ember lens will help you read snow irregularities and reduce eye fatigue. 27% VLT
- Vivid Pink - This all-day pink mirror allows a high portion of long wavelength red light with a reduction in infrared rays. The result improves contrast and definition from cloudy to sunny days. 27% VLT
- Vivid Emerald - This stylish lens features a green mirror and allows a high portion of long wavelength red light to improve contrast from cloudy to sunny days. 22% VLT
- Vivid Copper - This copper lens features a bronze mirror coating and allows an equal distribution of colored light, creating true color perception while improving contrast, definition and reduced eye fatigue. 21% VLT
- Vivid Petrol - A rose base tint coupled with Giro's patented light filtering and color wavelength manipulating technology, Vivid, makes the Petrol a contrast boosting everyday wear lens on steroids. A Shop Favorite. 27% VLT
- Vivid Royal - This versatile sun lens features a blue mirror treatment and allows a high portion of long wavelength red light (while simultaneously limiting color peaks) for improved contrast in sunny conditions. 19% VLT
Sunny / High Alpine Conditions: Cat.S3
- Vivid Onyx - This lens features a silver mirror treatment that enhances contrast while limiting color peaks, providing less eye fatigue and improved reaction time in bright sun. 16 % VLT
Extreme Sun: Cat. S4
- Vivid Jet Black - Best of all Vivid lenses for glacier bright sunny days. 7% VLT
* VLT (Visible Light Transmission) The percentage of available light allowed to reach the eye.
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very good vision in all situations but the coating is fragile. You need to take care with a clothing
I really like my Giro Contact goggles. They work very well and I love how easy it is to change the lenses. The infrared lens is good on cloudy overcast days. I am not sure there is a perfect lens for flat light days but the infrared worked pretty good. That was the main reason I purchased this lens.
Pro lens is a fantastic company! I am extremely happy that I was able to replace my lens for my Giro googles. The service and shipment were great!
My second Vivid series lens. The Vivid seems much better than original lens. When purchased my Contact came w/ two lenses. Both original lens lost the vacuum and now fog up & thus useless. They failed past warranty date, but still disappointing. So far, the Vivids I like.
it works ok for our uses but not how it looked on the website - we thought it was "mirrored" b/c of the name but it's clear
Prolens was very helpful to me. I had two phone conversations with them and was impressed with their friendliness. I did a ton of research and the Giro Apex lens is the absolute best for me on overcast days. It has a higher visible light transmition (77) than any of the others I tried (other than the Giro 88) which is for night skiing. I could see no difference between the two on overcast days. I have compromised eyes and this lens has extended my skieable days considerably.
fast delivery, product meets expectations
Ordered on 26th Februari. Now 18th March still haven't received the package. Customs.
very good service fast delivery wish you had some clear lens in stock