Giro Index OTG Lens
- Clear - A very high quality clear lens for use at night or in extreme low light conditions. 90% VLT
- Vermillion - A performance tint that heightens detail and contrast when light is flat. 57% VLT
- Persimmon Boost - A proprietary tint with multi-layer flash coating that heightens detail and depth perception in low light conditions. Great storm weather tint. 52% VLT
- Rose Silver - A rose based tint that enhances depth perception combined with a light reflective layer of silver flash that tunes light transmission for medium light conditions. A very nice lens that performs extremely well in many conditions. 30% VLT
- Rose Silver Polarized - A rose base tint combined with a polarization filter with an advanced manufacturing technique to deliver exceptional visual acuity with minimal distortion when glare is a concern. 17% VLT
Stormy / Low Light Conditions:
- Vivid Apex - Best in stormy snowy low light conditions. 75% VLT
- Vivid Infrared - This lens is unbeatable in the most challenging conditions – when sky and snow become one and visibility is minimal. The spectral curve is tuned to allow a high portion of long wavelength red light while reducing infrared rays. 58% VLT
* VLT (Visible Light Transmission) The percentage of available light allowed to reach the eye.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
purchased this lens to give more light during January powder days on North facing tree runs. Its awsome. A bit too light for just cloudy bright overcast conditions though.
Great lens. Fit like a glove. Shipping was super fast. Very happy with the product
ordered the lens and got it the same week just in time for my trip out west!
Great replacement lens. Quick to ship. Would do business with again.
Pro Lens is great to deal with - questions answered promptly and I received my lens quickly. It fit perfectly, and I would order again for my other goggles but they're sold out!
a very cost effective replacement for very scratched lenses