Giro Lusi Snow Goggles
Giro's Lusi snow goggles are engineered for days on the hill and whether you're at high elevation on a blue-bird day, or soaking in laps on a powder day at your local, the Lusi goggle and VIVID lenses are ready for the adventure. Giro's VIVID lenses are designed to enhance contrast and boost detail out on the slopes. No more surprise bumps in the snow that you may have missed otherwise. Fog-free lenses keep the stoke high and it's important they stay that way when you're out all day. EVAK ventilation by Giro keeps your vision clear with a new type of foam that is both durable and non-absorbent while still creating a barrier from the outside elements. With a bonus low-light lens included, you're prepared for ever-changing conditions and lens swaps are a breeze thanks to Giro's Slash Seal lens technology.
- Medium Fit
- Semi-rimless frame design
- VIVID lenses for enhanced contrast and boosted detail
- Triple layer face foam with Plush Max fleece
- EVAK ventilation for fog-free lenses
- Slash Seal lens technology for fast and easy lens changes
- Bonus low-light lens included
- EXV (Expansion View technology) for unparralled peripheral vision
- Vivid Pink - This all-day pink mirror allows a high portion of long wavelength red light with a reduction in infrared rays. The result improves contrast and definition from cloudy to sunny days. 32% VLT
- Vivid Copper - This copper lens features a bronze mirror coating and allows an equal distribution of colored light, creating true color perception while improving contrast, definition and reduced eye fatigue. 18% VLT
Bonus Lens Included - Vivid Infrared - This lens is unbeatable in the most challenging conditions – when sky and snow become one and visibility is minimal. The spectral curve is tuned to allow a high portion of long wavelength red light while reducing infrared rays. 58% VLT
*VLT or Visible Light Transmission is the measured percentage of available light allowed thru the lens and reaches your eye. So the lower the VLT the less light that reaches your eye and the higher the VLT the more light that reaches your eye.