Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ Lens
The XLJ lens shape offers more coverage, and multiple options are available. Choose Iridium lens coatings to reduce glare, balance light, and get optimal performance in your current environment.
When glare is blinding, take advantage of the best polarized lenses on the planet. Oakley polarization technology uses a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level. That’s how Oakley eliminates the haze and distortion found with conventional technologies and achieve unbeatable glare-cutting performance.
- Black Iridium - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens. 18% VLT
- Slate Iridium - Medium light. Neutral lens tint for truer color perception. Features an Iridium coating to reduce glare
- Clear - Transparent lens best used for extreme low light or at night. 90% VLT
- Black Iridium Polarized - Extremely bright light. Comfortable lens tint that offers truer color perception. 9% VLT
- Ice Iridium Polarized - Extremely bright light. Features truer color perception with a highly reflective lens for maximized glare reduction. 9% VLT
- Grey Polarized - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens that cuts blinding glare while offering truer color perception. 17% VLT
- Prizm Deep Water Polarized - Bright light. A great lens when you're out on the water and need to drastically cut glare 12% VLT
- Prizm Shallow Water Polarized - Bright light and sun. Fantastic lens with glare cutting and enhanced contrast. Ideal for on-shore. 15% VLT
- Prizm Road - Medium light. Designed for use when on the roads. Ideal for the cyclist for running enthusiast who needs the best detail in the road ahead. 20% VLT
- Prizm Golf - Medium light. Enhanced contrast and detail that pops. 30% VLT
*VLT indicates amount of light allowed through the lens (Visual Light Transmittance)