Oakley Flight Deck Snow Goggles
Enormous field of view, style, and comfort are just a few things Oakley's new Flight Deck ski and snowboard goggles offer. While the frame is large and over-the-glass compatible, it forms easily to most faces with Oakley's flexible O-Matter chassis and fits well with a large number of helmets.
Matte White with Prizm High Intensity Pink Iridium
Matte Black with Prizm High Intensity Pink Iridium
Matte Black with Prizm Sapphire Iridium
Matte Black with Prizm Torch Iridium
Heathered Black Grey with Prizm Torch Iridium
- Prizm Hi Pink Iridium - The Pink Iridium lens is back - now with Oakley's popular PRIZM and High Intensity contrast enhancing properties in low light while maintaining glare protection in bluebird sunny conditions. Excellent one-does-all lens! 46% VLT
- Prizm Sapphire Iridium - A new lens from Oakley providing maximum contrast, detailed visibility and protection on bright days. 13% VLT
- Prizm Torch Iridium - From Oakley's new line of lenses built to provide maximum protection on sunny/cloudy days tuned for contrast and snow definition while providing glare protection and crisp visibility. 17% VLT
* VLT (Visible Light Transmission) The percentage of available light allowed to reach the eye.
- Flexible O Matter chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Rigid strap anchor plates for comfort and support
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Discreet frame notches under strap anchors provide compatibility with most RX frames
- Oversized 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
- Fog elimination through dual-vented lens with F3 Anti-Fog coating.
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Ridgelock lens sub-frame attachment for fast and easy lens changing