Oakley Radar EV Path Prizm Sunglasses
Make no excuses here Oakley's Radar EV Path sunglasses are a result of many years of research and development combining all the features and technology learned. The Radar EV Path has continued to be one of the better sunglasses in terms of peripheral vision with a taller lens and a heritage of performance developed by the many athletes who continue to like the secure fit, optimal performance and superb optics offered by the Radar EV Path.
- Frame Width 140mm (Large)
- Imapct Resistant Lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O Matter ™ nylon frame material
- Unobtainium ™ nosepads increase grip with perspiration to help keep the eyewear securely in place.
- Prizm ™ lenses are designed to enhance color, contrast and detail.
- Comes with a hard case for storage and a soft case that doubles as a lens cleaning cloth
- Matte Black with Prizm Trail Torch (Great Mountain Biking Lens with a 36% VLT, Rose Base Tint, Increased Contrast)
- Polished White with Prizm Ruby (Great All Day Wear Sunny Day Lens, 17% VLT, Bronze Base Tint, Increased Contrast)
- Polished Black with Prizm Golf (Great Golfing Lens for mixed light conditions with a 30% VLT, Rose Base Tint, Increased Contrast)
- Matte Black with Prizm Deep H2O Polarized (A Polarized Lens specifically designed for deep water environments, 12% VLT, Rose Base Tint, Increased Contrast)
- Prizm™ replacement lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility with the impact resistance and 100% UV filtering of Oakley's High Definition Optics® (HDO®). Oakley Prizm lenses are engineered to manipulate color wavelengths to provide better or increased contrast. The VLT ratings can be deceptive as VLT percentages are not always the best indication of how Prizm lenses will perform in varying light conditions. Prizm lenses have been engineered to perform well for the activity they are specifically designed for, such as Road Cycling, Trail riding, etc.