Oakley Sutro Lite Prizm Sunglasses
A great addition to the Sutro family, the Sutro Lite features a semi-rimless version of the popular full frame style of the Sutro for greater field of view. No question, an excellent cycling pair of sunnies inspired by the daily life of urban cyclists, with its' high-wrap shield which creates a bold, versatile look, and protects the rider from the elements and enhances vision with Oakley's Prizm™ Lens Technology.
- Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail
- A high-wrap, semi-rimless frame designed to increase field of view and improved ventilation
- O Matter™ frame material provides durability and all-day comfort to keep up with life on-the-go
- Ridged textured Unobtainium® added to the inside of the temple for retention
- Oakley’s Unobtainium® nosepads provide increased comfort and performance and increase grip with sweat
- Matte Black Prizm Road (Great Cycling Lens with a 20% VLT, Rose Base Tint, Increased Contrast)
- Matte Black Prizm Road Jade (Great All Day Wear Sunny Day Lens, 14% VLT, Grey Base Tint, Increased Contrast)
- Matte Navy Prizm Road (Great Cycling Lens with a 20% VLT, Rose Base Tint, Increased Contrast)
- Prizm™ replacement lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility with the impact resistance and 100% UV filtering of Oakley's High Definition Optics® (HDO®). Oakley Prizm lenses are engineered to manipulate color wavelengths to provide better or increased contrast. The VLT ratings can be deceptive as VLT percentages are not always the best indication of how Prizm lenses will perform in varying light conditions. Prizm lenses have been engineered to perform well for the activity they are specifically designed for, such as Road Cycling, Trail riding, etc.