POC Fovea Clarity Comp Snow Goggles
The double lens is made of optical grade PC/CP and provides superior optical performance. The lens is anti-scratch and anti-fog treated and has ventilation slots to improve air flow and reduce fogging.
The soft-coated PU frame conforms to your face and maintains its flexibility even in cold temperatures and the triple layer face foam ensures a comfortable fit. The Fovea has been developed in collaboration with POC team athlete Aaron Blunck.
Available in the Hydrogen White or Black Uranium frame with two high detail lenses!
- Ripel – Hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment.
- Spherical shape for a wide field of view.
- Optical grade polycarbonate outer lens.
- Cellulose propionate inner lens.
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated.
- Triple-layer face foam.
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
POC Clarity are lenses which have been developed for competition and all day, all mountain use, with specific and highly advanced tints designed to enhance vision by significantly improving contrast and light in three conditions
- Clarity Comp Spektris Blue - 22% VLT CAT.2
- Clarity Comp No Mirror - 49% VLT