Scott React Lens
The new Scott Shield Replacement Lenses are designed to provide you with optical excellence, ensuring you have a clear and vivid view in various conditions. With 100% UVA/B/C radiation protection, these lenses shield your eyes from harmful UV rays while offering high-performance clarity. Scott's No-Fog lens treatment enhances your vision by preventing fogging, ensuring you maintain a clear view even in challenging environments. Scott's dedication to lens quality is evident through its range of lenses, designed to accommodate different weather conditions, so you're well-prepared for your skiing and riding experiences. For further information on lens compatibility and expert recommendations, feel free to contact PROLENS.
Illuminator: Cat.1/VLT 50-65% Creates light when there is none. Used for extreme low light and flat light conditions, delivers the highest possible contrast along with a chrome coating.
- Illuminator Blue Chrome - 55% VLT
Light Sensitive: Versatile lens for all weather conditions. Photo-Chromic technology automatically adapt to sunlight intensity. Cat.1-3 & 2-4
- Light Sensitive Blue Chrome - one versatile lens for all weather conditions - 7%-22%
- Light Sensitive Bronze Chrome - Light transmission adjusts automatically with Light Sensitive lenses. This allow the lens to cut glare, provide definition and enhance clarity in all light conditions. 15%-45% VLT
- Light Sensitive Red Chrome - 33-14% VLT
- Enhancer Red Chrome - 31% VLT
- Enhancer Blue Chrome - 33% VLT
- Enhancer Teal Chrome - 11.55% VLT
*VLT indicates Visual Light Transmittance; the amount of light allowed through the lens.