Smith Mainline MIPS Helmet
The Smith Mainline full face mountain biking helmet is not only good looking but lightweight, packed full of features, and shows off its quality materials and superb workmanship. This downhill certified helmet incorporates both MIPS, a technology designed to reduce the rotational forces transferred to the brain at impact, and Koroyd, a honeycomb technology borrowed from aviation engineers that crushes on serious impact, thus doubling up on head protection technologies while remaining lightweight. Three sets of differently sized cheekpads, two sets of differently sized crown liners, and two sizes of neck rolls are included with the Smith Mainline to ensure a perfect fit. All of these components can be easily removed for cleaning. A D-Ring chin strap closure ensures a stay put on every downhill mountain bike run. Add to this plenty of venting to include the venting at the chin bar to keep air flowing even the most difficult conditions. One more feature...we love the fit with the Smith Squad MTB or Squad XL MTB goggles. So go ahead and send it on your next technical super steep downhill line.
- Complete Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- CPSC CE EN 1078 and ASTM F1952 downhill certified
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Three washable cheek pad kits, two crown liners and two neck rolls let you fine tune the fit
- D-ring chin strap fastener for a snug fit
- 21 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Adjustable visor
- Hybrid X-STATIC® / Ionic+® anti-bacterial performance lining for odor resistance
- Weight (Size M, MIPS®): 27 oz / 770 g
Available in Unisex Adult Sizes Medium 55-59cm, and Large 59-62cm, measuring your head circumference.
Available color Matte Black.