Smith Proxy Lens
Replacement lenses for the new Smith Proxy goggle.
- ChromaPop™ technology eliminating color confusion, greater definition
- Spherical carbonic-X outer lens material for optimum scratch and impact resistance
- 5X™ Anti-Fog inner lens technology to wick away moisture for longer times
- All lenses provide 100% protection from all UV rays.
- Manufactured in the USA
Which lens is what?
Clear - Yes a clear lens for a night under the lights or when you feel like nothing else will work. 84% VLT
These are all full sun lenses for those bluebird days when there isn't a cloud in the sky and you need that added protection from glare and the harsh light at higher elevations and Springtime days. The lower the VLT the better for glacier type conditions (6-9% VLT) or select the slightly higher VLT (12-16% VLT) for good full sun at higher elevations or Spring days.
· Sun Green Mirror - 9% VLT Category S3
· Sun Black - 12% VLT Category S3
· Sun Platinum Mirror - 13% VLT Category S3
· Sun Red Mirror - 16% VLT Category S3
For sure you can't be without this lens in your lens quiver. These are your go to lenses for most conditions, from a little bit of sunny to partial cloudy, beginning to middle of the day lenses. Higher elevations might like the 25% VLT while New England and Aussi winters might prefer the 36% VLT. Can't decide? The Photochromic lenses might be just what needed with VLT ranges of 20% to 30% and 30% to 50%. Light adjusting technology for most all conditions.
· Everyday Green Mirror - 23% VLT Category S2
· Everyday Red Mirror - 25% VLT Category S2
· Everyday Violet Mirror - 25% VLT Category S2
· Everyday Rose Gold - 36% VLT Category S2
· Photochromic Red Mirror - 20% to 30% VLT Category S3-S2
· Photochromic Rose Flash - 30% to 50% VLT Category S3-S2
Don't go to the hill without a Storm lens. Proven to enhance contrast and improve your visual acuity in low light conditions. Ever need something different for that last hour of the day or when the light is heavy blue? These are the lenses you need. Engineered to get the most out of any stormy or low light environment. Come on; enjoy that last hour or that beautiful snowfall. Choose what your eye might like, Yellow Flash for a brighter yellow glow, or Rose Flash for a more red filter, reportedly a better blue light filter.
· Storm Yellow Flash - 65% VLT Category S1
· Storm Rose Flash - 50% VLT Category S1
What the heck is VLT?
VLT or Visible Light Transmission is the measured percentage of available light allowed thru the lens and reaches your eye. So the lower the VLT the less light that reaches your eye and the higher the VLT the more light that reaches your eye.