Smith Trace MIPS Helmet
Whether you're hammering up long climbs on the road, or cruising along the open gravel, the Smith Trace MIPS is your do-it-all helmet. Specially designed internal air channels keep you cool on those hot days by intaking fresh air and directing that airflow over your head and out of the back through exhaust ports. While Smith designed the helmet to be lightweight and comfortable, they certainly did not skimp on protection. Koroyd energy-absorbing material increases impact resistance while increasing ventilation and MIPS protection further protects your head against off-angle impacts and rotational forces. Sunglasses stay secure when you're not using them with the integrated eyewear storage while keeping your lenses fog-free.
- MIPS Brain Protection reduces the force from off-angle impacts
- Koroyd coverage for energy-absorbtion upon impact
- AirEvac Ventilation System
- VaporFit for complete dial adjustment and the best fit
- Ultimate Sunglasses Integration and Ventilation
- Lightweight (Size Medium - 10 oz/280 g