Uvex FP501 Double Lens
Replacement double lenses for the Uvex FP501 snow goggle.
To help identify the correct replacement lens, Uvex stamps the model # of the lens just above the nose of the lens.
The images of the lenses showing the different lens tints are meant to display a likeness of the lens tint only and may not be an image of the exact model or shape of the replacement lens.
- Anti-fog coating
- 100% protection against harmfull UVVA, UVG and UVC rays
- Clear - For night time skiing or very low light conditions. - 92% VLT
- Vista - For flat/low light conditions.
- Gold - Super contrast lens - enhanced for shadows and bright sunlight in moderate flat light conditions. - 32% VLT
- Orange Mirror Clear - For overcast days or glaciers and high altitude locations.
- Orange Mirror Radar - Bright and sunny days, glacier spots or high altitude locations. - 18% VLT
- Blue Mirror Radar - Bright and sunny days, glacier spots or high altitude locations - 18%VLT
* VLT (Visible Light Transmission) The percentage of available light allowed to reach the eye.