Giro Basis Lens
- Grey Purple - This tint is perfect for when the sun is out and there isn't a cloud in sight. 25% VLT
- Grey Cobalt - Same base tint as the Grey Purple tint but with a cobalt blue flash mirror coating. 10% VLT
- Loden Yellow - Same green base tint and VLT as our Loden Green lens, but hit with a yellow flash. 20% VLT
- Loden Dynasty - New all green tint from Giro with a flash that fades from crisp, high contrast violet to a versatile light green tone making it ideal for most sunny days. 16% VLT
- Amber Gold - Amber base tint with a polished very light mirror coating, an excellent universal lens. 22% VLT
- Black Limo - A classic grey lens with a deep black mirror treatment that allows true color perception with enhanced definition in very bright conditions. 15% VLT
- Rose Silver Polarized - A rose base tint combined with a polarization filter with an advanced manufacturing technique to deliver exceptional visual acuity with minimal distortion when glare is a concern. 17% VLT
* VLT (Visible Light Transmission) The percentage of available light allowed to reach the eye.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Lens were easy to change out. Maybe 5 minutes total time. I love the tint. In full day light they have plenty of sun reduction but still allow enough light to see in shaded areas as you ski along trails
Ordered the Giro lenses frim Pro Lens, a very helpfull group of people. The lense fit perfectly, althougth the Giro goggles require a bit of bending to get the lenses out and replaced. Lenses worked great! Was in Utah last week under varied conditions and was very happy with how wel I was able so see the terrian I was sking.
They Arrived on time, and fit perfect. Good choice for Giro Basis replacements.
I had a relatively new pair of Giro Basis goggles and I managed to ruin the original lens by trying to clear ice from the inside. When they say "Never touch the inside of the lens." they really mean it. Anyway, rather than throw them away, I tried this replacement lens and I am thrilled how well it works. It was a little tough to get into the frame (just took a little time and careful pressure) but the results are great. And the color I choose for the replacement works better for flat light days than the original lens did.
Great lens, great support. Called them and they helped me figure out the right replacement. Beats buying a brand new pair of goggles.
The amber scarlet is titty as an every day lens. I have sensitive eyes so others might find it pretty dark on low light days but it suits me well. WINTER IS COMING