Giro Method Snow Goggles
A classic, angular design along with a wide field of view, the Giro Method goggle packs the looks and features sought out by the best skiers and riders. Giro's EXV (Expansive View technology) gives you the peripheral vision needed for a clear, unobstructed view of the trail ahead. Pack this with VIVID lenses for enhanced contrast and ultimate visual clarity for the best view of the snow. This visual technology is accompanied by Giro's new EVAK ventilation system. A new type of foam engineered for durability with non-absorbent properties keeps moisture out and blocks the outside elements from entering the goggle.
- Large fit
- Triple layer face foam with fleece
- VIVID lenses for ultimate clarity and enhanced contrast
- EVAK ventilation system for fog-free lenses
- Expansion View Technology for a wider field of view
- Bonus low-light lens included
- VIVID Ember - This versatile lens features a red mirror that improves contrast and definition while reducing infrared rays. From cloudy to sunny days, this Ember lens will help you read snow irregularities and reduce eye fatigue. 35% VLT
- VIVID Copper - This copper lens features a bronze mirror coating and allows an equal distribution of colored light, creating true color perception while improving contrast, definition and reduced eye fatigue. 18% VLT
- VIVID Royal - This versatile sun lens features a blue mirror treatment and allows a high portion of long wavelength red light (while simultaneously limiting color peaks) for improved contrast in sunny conditions. 16% VLT
- VIVID Onyx - This lens features a silver mirror treatment that enhances contrast while limiting color peaks, providing less eye fatigue and improved reaction time in bright sun. 14% VLT
- VIVID Smoke - A lens tint designed for days when the sun peeks in and out of clouds. A great tint for unpredictable weather. 28% VLT
Bonus Lens Included - VIVID Infrared - This lens is unbeatable in the most challenging conditions – when sky and snow become one and visibility is minimal. The spectral curve is tuned to allow a high portion of long wavelength red light while reducing infrared rays. 58% VLT
*VLT or Visible Light Transmission is the measured percentage of available light allowed thru the lens and reaches your eye. So the lower the VLT the less light that reaches your eye and the higher the VLT the more light that reaches your eye.