Oakley Flight Tracker XL Lens
Accessory lenses are made of premium Plutonite lens material, an innovation that blocks 100% of all UV radiation. Oakley’s CAD/CAM engineering makes lens replacement simple, yet maximizes impact protection while the lenses are installed.
Oakley Prizm Lens technology enhances visibility of snow, bumps and texture by fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color, PRIZM sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would be missed by the naked eye.
- Clear - Transparent lens best used for night skiing and extremely low visibility days. 90% VLT
- The Pink Iridium lens is back - now with Oakley's popular PRIZM and High Intensity contrast enhancing properties in low light while maintaining glare protection in bluebird sunny conditions. Excellent one-does-all lens! 46% VLT
- Prizm Jade Iridium - Another from Oakley's new line of lenses built for snow and providing maximum detail and visibility. The Jade is the "one-does-all" lens from the new line. 13% VLT
- Prizm Sapphire Iridium - A new lens from Oakley providing maximum contrast, detailed visibility and protection on bright days. 13% VLT
- Prizm Persimmon - A killer lens for all weather conditions aside from extremely bright and bluebird conditions. 38% VLT
* VLT (Visible Light Transmission) The percentage of available light allowed to reach the eye.