Tifosi Podium XC Lens
Give those Tifosi Podium XC's an updated look with genuine Tifosi Replacement Lenses. PROLENS also stocks new ear and nose pads for the Tifosi Podium XC sunglasses. If further assistance is needed for choosing the right lens, give us a call at 1-800-PRO-LENS.
About Tifosi technology:
- All Tifosi lenses provide 100% protection from all harmful UVA & UVB light rays.
- All lenses are constructed from scratch resistant, shatterproof polycarbonate material.
- Polarized lenses feature embedded polarized material, not simply a thin polarized coating.
- Optically decentered lenses eliminate distortion and prevent distracting magnification.
- Tifosi’s proprietary glare guard lens coating prevents unnecessary glare & reduces eye strain and fatigue.
- Vented lenses increase airflow to help prevent fogging & to help keep you cool.
- Clear - Transparent lens. 95.6% VLT
- AC Red - The ideal "All Condition" lens for any weather. 41.4% VLT
- EC - "Extreme Contrast" lens for athletes seeking an edge in distinguishing terrain details. Light rose color. 39.1% VLTT
- Smoke - Ideal lens for every day use. Glare guard mirror for extra glare protection. 15.4% VLT
Clarion lenses feature a hydrophobic coating that repels water and sweat to help prevent moisture from gathering on the lens, increasing visibility and preventing distortion:
- Clarion Blue Mirror - 14.7% VLT
- Clarion Purple Mirror - 17.1% VLT
- Clarion Green Mirror - 10.3% VLT
- Clarion Yellow Mirror - 10.9% VLT
- Clarion Red Mirror - 14.5% VLT
Fototec lenses automatically adjust the lens according to lighting conditions:
- Light Night Fototec - A photochromic lens with the widest range of transition, color-neutral tint that won't distort colors. Best in low light to partly overcast weather. 76-28% VLT
*Visual Light Transmittance (VLT) indicates amount of light transmitted through the lens. The higher the percentage, the more light entered through the lens.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I did not realize that the Clarion Red and the Clarion Blue were the same looking out (smoke). I purchased both thinking they were different color lens not the coating.
Great lens. Perfect for NZ light conditions. Super fast delivery to.
thanks for the helpful (didn't know which glasses i had) friendly and super fast service. (took 9 days into Canada with no hassles) thanks again
This was my first time replacing my lens since I got my Tifosi glasses 4 years ago....very happy with my purchase, highly recommend.
I love these sunglasses. Unfortunately the lenses crack in the middle right above the clip in nose piece. I am very careful with them. I will continue buying lenses until I tire of replacing them. Then I will find another model or brand.
I received the Tifosi Podium XC Replacement Lenses from Pro-Lens. I chose the Clarion Blue, to match the blue in the arms. It was a replacement of the same colored lenses I had when I first bought the sunglasses, but had to be replaced after I pushed in the sunglasses too much against my face when in reality I should have removed my ear muffs that was restricting its movement. Therefore, I left a crack in the middle of the lens just above the nose piece. My fault. Lenses arrived on time and easy to attach to the arms. The concept of an interchangeable lens from Tifosi is great given its remarkably good design (I have received remarks from friends thinking I was wearing expensive Oakley sunglasses until I shocked them with the brand and price — and now a few of my friends have gone out and bought one for themselves). Tifosi is a brand I wouldn't have thought of trying, but I am happy with the product. Just treat it well (or get the newer Tifosi range of sunglasses with a frame over the top of the lenses for added strength) and you will have years of enjoyment from this product.
I received the Tifosi Podium XC Replacement Lenses from Pro-Lens. I chose the Smoke version (essentially a dark grey colour). I have this as a choice when I want to remove the Clarion Blue lenses I have on them. The lenses arrived on time and easy to attach to the arms. The concept of an interchangeable lens from Tifosi is great given its remarkably good design (have been described by friends as looking like expensive Oakley sunglasses). Tifosi is a brand I wouldn't have thought of trying, but I am happy with the product.
The lenses were delivered quickly, correctly, and fit perfectly on my sunglasses. Fine service, greatly appreciated!
Lenses are more clear then solid red other then that shipping was fast